Table of Contents
Timely maintenance and regular maintenance of the commercial goods lift can extend the life of the elevator
Commercial goods lift adopts side-mounted oil cylinder or double measuring type oil cylinder, which runs smoothly, without noise, convenient maintenance and long service life; manual lowering after power failure, emergency stop button, convenient, fast and practical; Commercial goods lift has a large load and lift The height is high, the upper and lower floors are interactively interlocked, which can realize multi-point control and is easy to use; the height of the top floor is not limited and can be customized according to the on-site environment; the floor doors can be penetrated, and the inside and outside of the plant can be opened mutually, convenient and space saving; especially suitable 2-3 storey steel structure workshop.
一．Commercial goods lift should pay attention to maintenance during daily use. Only timely maintenance and maintenance can extend the life of Commercial goods lift.
- Always check the connection of each part, and tighten it in time if there is any looseness. The body connecting bolts should be checked for tightness when the body is compressed. All connecting shafts must have cotter pins, and they must be fully opened.
- Frequently check whether each mechanism is operating normally and whether there is noise. If any malfunction is found, it must be eliminated in time.
- When installing, disassembling and adjusting the slewing mechanism, pay attention that the center line of the slewing mechanism reducer is parallel to the center line of the gear, the meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing gap should be suitable.
- The brakes of each mechanism should be checked frequently and the gap between the brake shoe and the brake wheel should be adjusted to be flexible. There should be no dirt on the friction surface, and the dirt must be washed off with gasoline or thinner.
- The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean, and the pressure of the brush should be adjusted so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
- All control boxes, distribution boxes, etc. are always kept clean, and dust on electrical equipment is cleaned in time.
- Always check all wires and cables for damage. Bandage and replace the damaged part in time.
- When the motor is overheated, stop in time, and continue to run after troubleshooting. The motor bearing should be lubricated well.
- The lubrication of the gearbox, gearbox, external gear and other parts and hydraulic oil shall be carried out according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
- Pay attention to check the wire ropes for broken wires and loose strands. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately.
二．Maintenance of hydraulic components and pipelines of Commercial goods lift
- Regularly check the oil filter of Inner Mongolia hydraulic elevator. After the filter has been working for a period of time, a certain amount of impurities and dirt have precipitated in the filter core. At this time, the pressure will increase and the flow rate will decrease, and the impurities must be removed in time. If the filter element is found to be deformed or damaged, the filter element should be replaced immediately. Regularly check the hydraulic pipes of hydraulic lifts in Inner Mongolia. The hydraulic pipeline is used to transfer the medium and bears high pressure. Therefore, it is not allowed to step on or pull the pipeline at will, and it is not allowed to sprinkle harmful solvents and liquids on the pipeline to prevent pipeline corrosion. Regularly check whether the pipeline is worn or cracked. If the above situation occurs, it should be replaced in time. In addition, the joints should be checked regularly, the joints should not be loose and the seal should be good to prevent hydraulic oil leakage.
- Regularly check the hydraulic valves and cylinders of hydraulic lifts in Inner Mongolia. Check and clean the reversing valve, sequence valve, relief valve, regulating valve and other valves. Check whether the full stroke of the hydraulic cylinder is normal and stable, whether the hydraulic system leaks internally or externally, and replace the seals or valves in case of leakage.
- The oil tank of the commercial goods liftshould be sealed with a cover, and an air filter should be installed at the vent hole on the oil tank to prevent the intrusion of dirt and moisture. Filter when refueling.
- When disassembling the hydraulic oil tank filler cap, filter cover, inspection hole, hydraulic oil pipe and other parts of the hydraulic lift, it must be carried out in a clean environment. The disassembled parts must be cleaned before opening.