MOBILE LOADING PLATFORM
it can create a safe work environment at the rear of vehicle
- Designed specifically for safely & efficiently loading & unloading goods to & from lorries, shipping containers or mezzanines.
- Easily movable by one person. The platform can be mobile on wheels with its light self weight.
- Manufactured from mild steel. Strong and sturdy base frame.
- High safety with chains to secure openings when not in use and flaps to bridge the gap to the vehicle.
- Smaller storage space as both the front and end ramps can be folded up when not in use.
- Minimized service cost with no hydraulics to maintain.
- Ideal for emptying trucks or containers of non-palletised goods: move the goods onto pallets on the platform and then use a forklift to collect the pallet.
MOBILE LOADING PLATFORM
MORN LIFT Mobile Loading Platform is a flexible equipment designed for loading and offloading goods or pallets from vehicles in places where no dedicated loading bays are deployed. Its liftable platform can be suitable for different heights of vehicle bodies. With a safe working load of 3000kg (or more if required) the size of the platform can be designed to suit your requirements. For more details, please check the models and parameters below.
MODELS AND PARAMETERS
|Limit switch||CHNT||CHNT||Delixi with remote control|
|Guide||5.5mm C steel||100H steel * 4pcs||100H steel * 4pcs|
|Platform||3mm diamond plate|
|Outer frame main support||120*60mm rectangular tube & 50*100mm rectangular tube|
|Tongue/tail board||6mm diamond plate|
|Main support||80*40mm rectangular tube|
MAIN PARTS OF MOBILE LOADING PLATFORM
Remote Control offers a handy operation for the worker to handle goods on the platform. One person can finish loading work easily with it.
Supporting legs must firmly stand on the ground before work to keep safety and stability. Rotate the rod manually and the legs will stand on the ground.
Electric Control Box controls the main switch of the platform. Dustproof and waterproof shell prolongs the service life of equipment.
Chain and Roller moves tacitly to ensure the smooth running of hydraulic cylinder system. They work together to help the platform lift up or lower down.
The traction chains on both sides must be hooked on the rings of beams to stabilize the ramp. The sturdy hooks double the safety of both workers and goods.
Well-knitHydraulic Cylinder system gives smooth and powerful energy for the lifting & lowering process of the platform. Less maintenance to save your cost.
All the bolts can be dismountable for easy maintenance and reinstallation. But frequent reinstallation is not recommended to keep a longer service life.
When platform is lifting or lowering, the Wheels will also move around, to guarantee the ramp to be folded or unfolded safely. They can suit different heights of truck bodies.
Towable, easy to move
Easy to store, save space