Features and operating principle of freight elevators
The main structure of the freight elevators is welded with high-strength rectangular pipes. It has high strength, large carrying capacity, stable lifting, simple and convenient installation and maintenance.It is an economical and practical low-floor elevator to replace the ideal cargo transportation equipment.
- Freight elevators adopts guide rails to make the elevator platform run smoothly between the tracks. It is a special hydraulic elevator freight elevator used to transport goods between building floors and warehouses. The lifting height ranges from 1 to 20 meters. .
- Freight elevators does not need to be installed with a cargo platform or steel frame. It can be directly lifted and unloaded from the ground. Forklifts and manual hydraulic forklifts can easily and smoothly carry out loading and unloading operations. The platform and the ground are flat after the operation is completed. Occupy ground space without affecting passageway.
- The uniquely designed balance system ensures a smooth and continuous pressing process. The hydraulic system of the rail-type lifting freight elevator is equipped with anti-falling; overload safety protection device, and operation buttons can be set on each floor and elevator work surface to achieve multi-point control.
- The main structure of freight elevators adopts high-strength rectangular pipes, which have high strength, large carrying capacity, stable lifting, simple and convenient installation and maintenance, and it is an economical and practical low-floor elevator to replace the ideal cargo conveying equipment.
Freight elevators function:
1.Large load capacity of 30 tons, multi-point control, interactive interlocking of upper and lower floors, to achieve safe use;
2.Multi-point control, interactive interlocking of upper and lower floors, to achieve safe use;
3.High lifting height, using side-mounted oil cylinder, or double-test type oil cylinder, stable operation, no noise, convenient maintenance and long service life;
Manual lowering after power failure, emergency stop button, convenient, fast and practical;
4.The depth of the pit is generally 15cm-30cm, and the height of the top layer is not limited, and it can be customized according to the site environment;
5.The floor door can be penetrated, and the inside and outside of the factory building can be opened with each other, which is convenient and space-saving; it is especially suitable for 2-3 storey steel structure factory buildings, both inside and outside;
Freight elevators product advantages:
1.Low failure rate: the advanced hydraulic system and good control method, the elevator operation failure rate can be lowered.
2.Low power consumption: When the hydraulic elevator goes down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which greatly saves energy.
Freight elevators civil engineering advantage
- There is no need for a machine room above the hoistway, and the top floor can be installed with a height of 3.5 meters or more.
- The machine room can be located within a 15-meter radius of the hoistway, occupying an area of only 3-4 square meters.
- The hydraulic elevator is not equipped with a counterweight device to improve the utilization rate of the shaft area.
- The hydraulic elevator load and load directly act on the foundation pit through the oil cylinder, and the shaft strength is low. Brick structure or brick concrete structure is enough.
Freight elevators safety and stability advantage
- Relief valve: can prevent the system pressure from being too high during upward movement
- Emergency manual valve: When the power fails, the car can be lowered to the nearest floor to open the door.
- Manual pump: When the system fails, the manual pump can be operated to pump high-pressure oil to raise the car to a closer floor;
- Oil tank oil temperature protection: When the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds the standard setting value, the oil temperature protection device will generate a signal to suspend the use of the elevator, and only start the elevator when the oil temperature drops.
Freight elevators operating cost advantage
- Low failure rate: Due to the use of a good hydraulic system and a good control method, the elevator operation failure rate can be reduced to a lower level.
- Low power consumption: When the hydraulic elevator goes down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which greatly saves energy.