Generally, we need to debug after completing finish the installation of the warehouse platform lifts. If there is a problem during the debugging process, it can be solved immediately. So it will avoid accidents during daily use. If not, it is difficult to ensure the user’s safety when they use the lift. The following are some requirements to pay attention to during debugging.
How to debug the warehouse platform lifts after installation? Please pay attention to safety when moving the warehouse platform lifts during installation. If the warehouse platform lifts are installed improperly, it is easy to cause equipment failure or accident. The following editor puts forward some debugging requirements for the warehouse platform lifts after installation:
Table of Contents
Preparation before installation of the warehouse platform lifts:
- After the equipment arrives, the installation engineer needs to reconfirm the site and conduct a level test.
- When the equipment is transported to the site, all tools and lift equipment shall be counted.
Points to note for warehouse platform lifts commissioning:
- Before work, you must wear personal labor protection equipment, pay special attention to wearing a safety helmet, you must wear a seat belt when working at heights, electricians and welders wear insulated shoes, and check all tools used.
- Be sure to wear insulated shoes, insulated gloves or stand on an insulated pad before debugging the lift, otherwise, construction is prohibited.
- When installing, you should first get in touch with the person in charge of the site construction unit to jointly study the safety measures and safety precautions of both parties in the fieldwork, and jointly observe and implement them.
- When the warehouse platform lifts working, there must be a sign indicating people working in the well outside the hall door of each floor.
- When working in the hoistway, 36V work lights must be used, and 12V tool lights must be used when working in the car.
- People are not allowed to stop under the workplace and are not allowed to slide or jump off the scaffolding.
- During the commissioning, the driver must cooperate with the commissioning personnel, be concentrated, and obey the instructions of the commissioning personnel.
- When debugging the boarding bridge and hoistway operation, it is strictly forbidden to operate, play around, joke after drinking, do a good job of cooperation, and supervise the safe work of others.
- When using gas and electric welding, follow the safe operation rules of gas and electric welding, and pay attention to safety and fire prevention.
Trial operation of elevator equipment: the power cable of the equipment is connected and the trial operation begins. The equipment is lifted and moved without load, and the control button is stopped in the middle. Check whether the buttons are flexible and effective. After the equipment is fully loaded, perform lifting operations. Check whether the buttons are flexible and effective. Can it run normally? Raise the equipment to the highest point and check whether the contact gap between the table and the pit is within a reasonable range.
Some factors affecting the speed of warehouse platform lifts
- To increase or decrease the hydraulic oil flow of the cylinder, we can adjust the hydraulic oil flow by adjusting the motor speed or the electro-hydraulic proportional valve.
Second, the size of the oil cylinder, in the case of meeting the design requirements, reduce the size of the oil cylinder as much as possible. The smaller the cylinder size, the faster the ascent speed.
- The length of the hydraulic tubing. The longer the hydraulic tubing, the longer the rise time. Therefore, during installation, the length of the tubing should be reduced as much as possible within the design allowable range.
After you have figured out these factors that affect the speed of the elevator, you can pay more attention to it during the subsequent use, so as to ensure that its speed is not affected.