Pit Knowledge and Maintenance Rules for Residential cargo Lifts
Residential cargo lifts is popular with large load capacity and low cost performance. But customers learn little about the pit of residential cargo lifts. There are many customers who don’t know how to start the maintenance of the cargo lifts. Here let me explain the pit knowledge and maintenance rules of the lifting platform. Hope it can help you.
The cargo lift need to be placed in the pit or use a ramp. When the cargo lift is customized, many customers do not know that it should be installed in the pit. In the early stage of our designing work, we will ask client if they can dig pit to install the lift or not. So why we need the pit to install?
- The self height of cargo lift is about 230~330mm, so need to dig a pit to let the platform level with the ground floor level. The pit needs to be madeby the customer, and the size and depth are specified by the us. The depth of the pit is consistent with the height of the cargo lift itself, and the length and width are larger than outer size of the lift.
- The loading surface of the pit needs to be poured with C30 concreteat least 200mm thickness and fixed with four embedded iron parts. The purpose of pre-embedded iron parts is to weld the equipment and iron parts together to increase the reliability of the fixing of the whole machine. These embeded parts we will prepare in factory so do not need customers make it.
- When the residential cargo liftis installed, we need to test the lift if it is running well. The pit surface need to be horizontal and make sure the guiderail is vertical. It is very important to guarantee the safe operation.
- After the equipment is leveled and installed, the gap between the equipment and the pit can be filled with cement. So the equipment has a place to stay.
In addition to being able to use any tool, the more important thing is that it need to do the maintenance work every month or every three months. Only in this way, the lift could get the longest service time and excellent performance.
- Do not adjust the overflow valve. Every element in the hydraulic system works under a specified pressure. Any adjustment of the relief valve may cause abnormal operation of the hydraulic system. Here reminded everyone that this would cause unnecessary damage to humans and machinery.
- Between any part of the hydraulic system, the pressure must be relieved first to prevent the pressure oil from spraying out and the workbench suddenly falling down. Maintenance needs to be limited by time interval. Some are based on the year, but there are also based on the month. The following maintenance will be calculated according to the month, and you will receive different results.
①Whether the rollers, intermediate shafts and bearings, cylinder pins and bearings, boom hinge shafts and bearings are worn.
②The quality and level of hydraulic oil. The guide rail lift is raised all the way. In this position, the hydraulic floor should be 40-50 mm higher than the bottom of the box. If the hydraulic oil is found to be dark, sticky or have foreign objects such as grit.
③All parts are filled with some lubricating oil to prolong the service life of the bearing.
④The guide rail elevator is strictly prohibited from overloading. Wen Shao elevator reminds everyone that long-term partial load will seriously shorten the service life of the elevator.
⑤The lifting platform cannot carry people, which is very easy to be overlooked. If it is necessary to carry people, it should be customized separately, a passenger elevator.