When we choose a hydraulic freight platform lift, the product configuration, quality, after-sales service, and price which are all issues we need to concerned about. So how can we choose the right one when choosing a hydraulic freight elevator? It is necessary to understand the service objects, transportation capacity, work performance, and requirements of civil engineering design of hoistway, machine room, etc. of the freight platform lift before making a selection.
- The hydraulic freight platform lift must be installed in a closed hoistway environment. The actual conditions of the hoistway determine the specifications and dimensions of the freight platform lift, including the width, depth, pit, and the actual situation of the machine room.
- The freight elevator load specified by manufacturing or design is the main parameter of the hydraulic freight elevator, which can be customized according to customer requirements.
- The elevator speed specified by manufacturing or design, in m/s, is the main parameter of the elevator.
- The cabin size of a general hydraulic freight elevator can be understood as the outer diameter and inner diameter, expressed in width * depth * height, but the former is mostly used by customers, and the latter is more used by hydraulic freight elevator manufacturers. The reason is that customers are more concerned about the effect of their own use, and it is more convenient for hydraulic freight elevator manufacturers to calculate the size of the hoistway, so the customer must confirm the specific cabin size.
- The height from the bottom ground to the top ground of the hydraulic freight elevator must be accurately measured because the height of the lift determines the length of the hydraulic cylinder, and the height of the top layer must meet the relevant acceptance standards.
The freight platform lift is customized according to the parameters required by customers. Customers provide the load capacity, table size, and net lift height they need. MORN Technology provides customers with rail-mounted freight elevator technical data solutions and quotation reference photos. For hydraulic freight elevators with relatively large tonnage or large platforms, steel wire ropes need to be installed as auxiliary leveling protection. How much do you know about the installation requirements and maintenance of wire ropes? The following are the installation requirements and maintenance of the wire rope:
Table of Contents
1. Installation requirements:
① When pulling out the wire rope from the wire rope drum, measures should be taken to prevent the wire rope from looping, kinking, bending, or sticking to debris.
② If the unloaded steel wire rope rubs against a certain part of the machine after installation, the parts that it touched should be protected.
③ Before the wire rope is put into use, the user should ensure that various devices related to the wire rope are installed and operating normally.
④ In order to make the wire rope stable in place, the lift should be operated several times with about 10% of the rated load.
① The maintenance of the wire rope should be determined according to the purpose of the freight lift, the working environment, and the type of wire rope. Where possible, the wire rope should be cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease in a good time.
② The types of lubricating oil and grease to be brushed should be the same as those used by the wire rope factory.
③ Lack of maintenance will shorten the life of the wire rope. When the crane is working in a corrosive environment or on certain special occasions where maintenance cannot be carried out, maintenance should be strengthened.
Each accessory of a hydraulic freight elevator is very important, so we must pay attention to maintenance. I hope this short article from MORN Technology will be helpful to everyone.