Vertical cargo lift is an auxiliary lift equipment that has strong steel structure and loading capacity so as to be used in a wide range of workplaces, including warehouses, factories, wharves, construction sites and some centers of goods. It has high-strength load capacity with customized platform size and lifting height, to cater to a wide range of lifting applications. This article plans to explain why cargo lift, also goods lift, is the best loading and unloading solution for construction site.
First of all, under the universal background of urbanization in global range, more and more high buildings and mansions are constructed to meet people’s life and work need. Then during the construction process of those buildings and mansions, countless of building materials, like concrete, cement, sand, stones, etc, all need to be carried to each floor, which is a pretty arduous task for manpower without the help of hydraulic cargo lift.
Traditional loading methods have not matched with the rapid development of construction industry. Hence goods lift for construction work is in urgent need. It completely ensures the work efficiency and constructors’ safety during gruelling and time-consuming work.
Features and Advantage of cargo lift:
Cargo lift used in construction site can be installed against the wall on which there are doors to unload the building materials from the cargo lift platform. Customized platform size and loading capacity can serve different work sites, and the lifting process of the cargo lift can be controlled both on the ground (control box) and on each floor (digital control panel). With a little training on the operation methods and safety rules, operators or workers can use the cargo lift to assist the construction work, saving labor and increasing efficiency.
Advantages of cargo lifts can be concluded as followings:
1. They offer a high level of safety for passengers, due to its dual security system.
2. They also have a safety for operators thanks to its features and form fitting, being built on the first floor to the last.
3. They are very economical. Use fewer components, so their prices both maintenance and installation are cheaper and easier assembly.
4. The possible evacuation of users is more than guaranteed, if they could produce a fault that affected the electricity supply. This is because it has an “emergency stop” button installed on the pump station, which makes it possible to lower down the platform safely after the fault or power failure occurs .
5. They offer a great use of space of the house, as they do not require the creation of engine rooms, so that buildings with limited space will not be excluded from installation.
6. The degree of energy efficiency is very high, since its drive is possible by a pump which is connected to the electric motor. Thus, only it consumes in its rise, by injecting pressurized oil from a valve block also responsible for controlling the speed from a reservoir to a piston. Meanwhile the lift platform uses the force of gravity, to descend, without wasting energy through weight of the platform, which makes the oil back into the tank, while valves regulate the flow. Furthermore, both starts and stops offers softness to the user.
Future development of cargo lift:
Vertical cargo lift although has made great contributions to various goods handling jobs in addition to construction industry, it is still innovated vigorously with more time and money investment. Except for offering labor-saving and safe solution for goods handling, cargo lift is also hoped to be produced with easier installation methods and more portable dimension for shipping. As a professional cargo lift manufacturer, MORN LIFT is always on the way of technical innovation and safety design upgrade.
Detailed information about vertical cargo lift and other lift equipment will be provided at your request. Welcome your visits to our website, or leave your inquiry below now!