How to maintain the hydraulic lift?
When using hydraulic cargo lifts, frequent maintenance and overhauls are required. This will not only extend the service life of the hydraulic cargo lift, but also make it more powerful during operation! Of course, the hydraulic cargo lift also has its regular repair time and protection methods:
- Normal protection.
- After 1500 hours of operation of the elevator, make minor repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems.
- After 5000 hours of operation of the lift, the mechanical and electrical system shall be repaired.
- After 10,000 hours of operation of the hydraulic elevator, overhaul the mechanical and electrical systems.
let’s talk about the protection of hydraulic cargo lift
- The brakes of various organizations should be checked and adjusted frequently to ensure that the gap between the brake shoe and the brake wheel is sensitive and reliable. On the conflicting surface, there should be no dirt. If there is dirt, it is necessary to wash it off with gasoline or thinner.
- Gearbox, gearbox, external gear and other smooth and hydraulic oils are all carried out according to the requirements in the smooth table.
- Pay attention to check whether there are broken wires and loose strands in each wire rope. If it exceeds the relevant rules, it is necessary to replace it immediately.
- The hydraulic lifting platform often checks the connection status of each part, and should be tightened if it is loose. The body connecting bolts should be checked for tightness when the lift body is under pressure (the rotating arm can be used to form the pressure condition). All connecting shafts must have cotter pins, and they need to be opened sufficiently.
- Always check whether the work of each organization is normal and whether there is noise. If any problems are found, it is necessary to clean them up in time.
- When disassembling and adjusting the reversal tissue, ensure that the centerline of the reversal tissue reducer is parallel to the centerline of the gear, and the meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing gap should be appropriate.
- Always check all wires and cables for damage. Bandage and replace the damaged ones in time.
- When the motor is overheated, park the car in time and keep running after removing the fault. The motor bearing should be smooth.
- For each brush, the touch surface should be kept clean. Adjust the pressure of the brush so that the touch area is not less than 50%.
- The control boxes, distribution boxes, etc. are always kept clean, and the dust on the electrical equipment is cleaned in time.
- The contact opening and closing of the travel switch of each safety device must be firm, and the contact crater should be polished in time.
- When the lifting platform needs to be idle for a long time, the professional maintenance personnel of the equipment must first remove the dust on the equipment, remove all the dust on the surface, and then comprehensively repair the various systems of the equipment and replace the equipment. Damaged parts and replace the lubricating oil tank. Add grease inside. Then open the 4 feet of the elevator equipment to prevent deformation and deformation of the chassis tires during equipment placement.
- During the long-term idle period of the elevator, the professional maintenance personnel of the equipment should start it regularly. During operation, first open the nut of the lifting equipment to release the internal gas, then open the switch on the oil block, and finally connect the power supply, and then perform an operation according to the normal lifting operation procedure. Finally, close the lifting platform as needed.
During the placement of the lifting platform, the hydraulic lifting system of the hydraulic cargo lift platform is usually required twice a month in order to maintain the lubrication of the hydraulic lifting system. The maintenance of the elevator is crucial.