Scissor lift is a kind of lifting or loading and unloading mechanical equipment that uses electric energy as power. It is mainly used in industries and fields that are engaged in high-altitude operations such as enterprises, chemical industry, municipal administration, electric power, and transportation. It is convenient to move, easy to use, easy to operate, large working area, wide range, and good balance performance. In order to give you a better understanding of the scissor lift, today we will analyze the components of the scissor lift:
The scissor lift is divided into a power system and a control system. The scissor lift has integrated these two systems into one. The relationship between the two is closely related. In fact, the control system is also driven by electricity, and the working principle is basically adopted. 220V or 380V phase change electricity, and then drive the pressure pump to continuously increase the pressure to the hydraulic cylinder, pump the hydraulic oil into the sleeve cylinder, and support the support arm to achieve the purpose of raising. Because it uses electricity, the cost of environmental protection is much lower than that of diesel engines, making it a popular lift model. Scissor lift is a kind of mechanical equipment that uses electric energy as power to promote or load and unload. It is mainly used in industries and fields that are engaged in high-altitude homework such as enterprises, chemical industry, municipal administration, electric power, and transportation. According to the different structure of the scissor lift, it can be divided into: scissor cylinder type, aluminum alloy (column) type, crank type, chain type. It is convenient to move, easy to use, easy to lift, wide range of homework, wide range, good balance function.
In the process of using fixed elevators, it is inevitable that there will be some failure problems. If they cannot be solved in time, it will cause serious inconvenience to use and affect work efficiency. So in the following content, I will introduce you to some common problems. Next time you encounter these problems, you will know how to deal with them.
1 The lifting process cannot be stopped
(1) The travel switch on the lifting platform is damaged, replace the travel switch,
(2) The control handle of the lifting platform and the button of the distribution box are damaged, repair or replace the handle or button.
- Lifting platform is weak or unable to lift
(1) The overload of the lifting platform should ensure that the load does not exceed the rated load of the lifting platform.
(2) The power supply voltage is too low. Check the power supply voltage to ensure that the voltage when the motor is working with load is within the allowable floating range.
- The lifting platform descends naturally
(1) One-way valve discharge. Check the one-way valve in the valve group. If there is dirt on the sealing surface of the one-way valve, clean the one-way valve,
(2) The pressure relief valve is not tightly closed to repair or replace the pressure relief valve,
- The lifting platform does not drop
(1) Down valve failure. Check whether the down valve has electricity when the down button is pressed. If there is no electricity, try to eliminate it; if there is electricity, check whether the solenoid valve spool is stuck or damaged.
(2) The descending speed control valve is out of adjustment. Adjust the descending speed control valve, if the adjustment is invalid, replace with a new valve.
- The descending valve cannot be closed
(1) The descending valve is damaged or stuck to clean or replace the hydraulic valve,
- The lower travel switch is damaged. Replace the lower travel switch. The lifting platform without the lower travel switch should check whether the time relay operates normally.