The bottom of the pit should be flat and horizontal.
Prepare the tools for installation.
Check that there is no obstacle in the road.
Building construction requirements:
Please check the attached file “Pit drawing” and “Plan drawing for the cargo lift” as reference.
The wall and floor which attach to the guide rail can bear the weight.
Basic requirements for safe installation:
Workers participating in this work should have a clear division of labor, each with their own responsibilities, and clarify that one person is responsible for the command work.
Obey all the disciplines established to ensure safe production. Safety equipment is fully carried. The physical condition of personnel working at heights must comply with the relevant regulations of the labor department.
The person involved in the installation must familiarize themselves with the installation manual and watch the installation video to understand the operation before starting the installation.
This operation is not allowed in case of snow, rain, heavy fog and wind speeds exceeding 13 m/s. (outdoor installation)
Check the local voltage and hertz are consistent with the motor voltage.
Check that each component is complete and in a valid state.
Re-check whether all the connecting points is tightening and tighten if loose.
The test run of the lift includes test run, static load test and dynamic load operation. The test should be ran after finished the post-installation check.
Clean up the tools, rigging, equipment and sundries at the construction site.
Personnel and equipment exit.
Safety instructions for hydraulic lifting platform
- Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble or install electrical appliances at will to prevent electric shock or misconnection.
- During maintenance under the working platform of the lifting platform, the lifting platform must be hung and supported to prevent the lifting platform from falling suddenly and causing casualties.
- Do not adjust the overflow valve arbitrarily. Every element in the hydraulic system works under a specified pressure. Any adjustment of the relief valve may cause abnormal operation of the hydraulic system. There will be unnecessary damage to people, machines and things.
- Between any part of the hydraulic system, the pressure must be relieved first to prevent the pressure oil from spraying out and the workbench suddenly falling down.
- Whether the rollers, intermediate shafts and bearings, cylinder pins and bearings, boom hinge shafts and bearings are worn.
- All parts are filled with some lubricating oil to prolong the service life of the bearing.
- The quality and level of hydraulic oil. The lifting platform is raised all the way. In this position, the hydraulic pressure surface should be 40-50 mm higher than the bottom of the box. The hydraulic oil is darkened, sticky, or has foreign matter such as grit, if found, it should be replaced in time (32# hydraulic oil)
- Check all hydraulic pipes and joints. The pipeline must not be damaged, the joints must not be loosened, and all joints must be tightened.
- Remove and disassemble the lowering valve, blow the plunger clean with compressed air, then install and reinstall it.
- Drain and discard the hydraulic oil, tighten the joint and take out the oil filter. After cleaning, clean it with compressed air, then put it back into the oil tank and connect the pipeline. (Change to new oil, do not continue to use old oil. Otherwise, the moving parts in the system will accelerate wear.)