AERIAL ORDER PICKER
MORNLIFT aerial order picker or aerial order picker is an ergonomic and economical solution that can be used for order picking, which is an important part of warehouse activities and can account for up to 55% of warehouse operating costs.
Order pickers provide flexibility and versatility for a range of indoor applications that traditionally use pallet trucks, rolling ladders and other picking methods. Faster traveling, lifting and lowering speed reduce order picking time. Their maneuverability in narrow aisles and high-level “picking capabilities” enable customers to make full use of limited storage space.
MORNLIFT provides two types of aerial order pickers: fully electric order pickers and manual aerial order pickers.
- The bottom of the high-level order picker is equipped with a steering wheel that achieves pivot steering for flexible operation. This allows the picker to be used in narrow spaces.
- The electric order picker has a charging indicator. The operator will be noticed by the color of the indicator when the equipment is fully charged.
- For convenient safety inspections, the picker has a support seat added, which improves overall safety of the equipment.
- An alarm will automatically sound when the battery is low, in order to remind the operator to charge the picker and carry out daily maintenance.
The picker is also equipped with an emergency lowering button. In the event of an emergency, the operator can press the button, and the order picker will drop back to the original level.
- The electromotion order picker comes with a weight limit, thus effectively preventing accidents caused by too much weight.
- The gradeability is 25%, meaning the order picker can easily and safely climb up a ramp.
- The fully electric order picker has the function of fault code display. If any equipment fails, the problem will be clearly displayed, making it easy to repair.
Application of Aerial Order Picker
The aerial order picker is suitable for single-person operation, flexible and convenient, and is the best choice for product stacking, storage, and retrieval in narrow spaces such as warehouses, workshops, and supermarkets.