MORN wheelchair lifts offer access to different floors of a building for people with limited mobility, these vertical platform lifts are often installed in homes or businesses as an alternative to a stair lift, which only transports a passenger and not his/her wheelchair or mobility scooter.
To meet various application needs, MORN LIFT designs and produces a series of wheelchair lifts to help customers travel from one floor to another. You can choose to buy standard products, or contact our sales staff to make the wheelchair lift a customized one according to your on-site use.
WHEELCHAIR LIFT FOR SALE
The adjacent access vertical platform lifts and straight through vertical platform lifts both take a smaller footprint compared to home lifts and are an ideal and affordable alternative to a stairlift.
MORN home lifts can help eliminate the barrier that stairs may present for people with limited mobility. MORN wheelchair lifts come in all shapes and sizes to cater for a wide range of mobility issues and accommodate all sorts of equipment, from wheelchairs to mobility scooter.
Wheelchair Lift FAQ
Yes, the weight limit for MORN wheelchair lifts is usually 250 kg. However, under the premise of not exceeding the maximum capacity of 400 kg, the size and capacity of the machine can be customized according to your requirements. If you need to lift more load, please contact us for the best solution.
The wheelchair lift sometimes is called vertical platform lift or handicap lift which is a residential lift that provides cost-effective, efficient access to any higher part at your home.
MORNLIFT, as a vertical wheelchair lift supplier, care your safety, there is below safety devices equipped on the wheelchair lift.
-Automatically lowers. Pull it when power off, then the lift will travel down safely.
-Safety sensor is installed under the platform bottom. The lift will stop when safe sensor plate touched an object.
-Electromagnetic lock and safe sensor on the door, keep the user safe. The lift will run only after the glass door(optional) closed.
When you choose MORN LIFT, you will benefit as below.
- For travel of up to 10 meters
- For public access requirements
- Functional and reliable
- Beautiful European design
- Great value
- Reliable and quiet
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- No pits needed
- Self-supporting structure
- Easy and safe to use
- Quick on-site installation time
Wheelchair lifts (vertical platform lifts) make it easier for you to access the porch or deck. Now, as those with limited mobility and the elderly are increasingly involved in business and social activities, their demand for compact, affordable equipment is also increasing in order to overcome the difficulty of going up and down stairs.
The structure of MORN wheelchair lift is compact. For any structure that is not suitable for building a ramp or that building a ramp will make it unsightly, MORN wheelchair lift is an ideal alternative.
- Special auxiliary equipment for loading and unloading goods rapidly.
- Fully hydraulic operation.
- Lift cylinder position provides a mechanical advantage and maximum support during a fail-safe situation.
- Could be operated by a single person easily, so it economizes on manpower and improves work efficiency.
How to operate a wheelchair lift safely and correctly? MORN LIFT provides instruction manuals for you. The wheelchair lift can be used for a longer time if you operate and maintain the machine according to the instruction manual.
Safety Information for you
(1) Do not stand under the lift during lifting or descending;
(2) Keep no person and goods under the lift before descending;
(3) Keep the workplace clean;
(4) Add lubricating oil when the running resistance of lubricating point is large
Warranty for you
(1) All the machines will be fully tested before shipment.
(2) 5-year warranty on the main structure from the date of purchase.
(3) 24 hours technical support– email, telephone or online chatting.